Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sorry!!

Hey y'all, it's Kylie!
 I'm so sorry that I haven't posting in decades, mom is holding her tablet at all times, so I can't really get on the internet a lot. And she hides it at night, long story....
I've also made a lot of friends at ISU so almost every night I'm at a sleepover. I also got a new sister in December, Her name is Savannah and she's MAG #33! We also got two cats. Nani, Savannah and I are also staring in a new show that mom is working on, so that takes up MORE time.
Our house is always loud and stuff, Nani and Savannah are out shopping... I just got a text from Savannah-

Be home in 15 minutes, Kylie! Don't explode the microwave while I'm gone... again.
~Savvie



If your wondering about the exploding-the-microwave thing, I was just trying to make smores! But... the microwave blew up.... In my defense the cats were distracting me... Instead of 30 seconds... I did 30 minutes.... yeah....

Well, I have to go now! Mom is really busy next week so don't expect any posts for a couple weeks.

~Kylie~

No comments:

Post a Comment